Things To Note
- All the information contained in the itinerary of our customers is the best knowledge of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd and is based on the latest information available. Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will not be responsible for information modified by third parties after delivery, nor for obvious typographical errors.
- To reserve permits for gorillas we need your names and surnames as they appear in the passport, nationality and passport number.
- Upon confirmation of the safari, the client must inform Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd of the preferences and special requests of the participants; for example, medical needs, diet, disability-related requirements and any other requirement. Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will accommodate these requests if possible.
- All packages are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed. Many lodgings offered by Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd have a limited capacity and it is therefore essential to make reservations well in advance.
- In the event that you wish to modify your reservation in any way, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will verify the degree of execution of the preferred setting and confirm accordingly. Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd reserves the right to charge an amendment fee to adjust to actual costs, which will be added to the total bill.
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd reserves the right to change and readjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary in case of unforeseen circumstances prior to arrival.
- The following expenses are not covered: international and domestic air fares, visas and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips and gratuities to guides and hotel staff , laundry service, travel insurance and other expenses of a personal nature.
- The website prices or quoted prices of our clients are subject to change without prior notice and are not guaranteed until they are confirmed.
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd reserves the right to adjust the price at any time if there is any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any part of the tour, although the company will do everything possible to minimize the increase.
Implementation of the Tour
- No guarantees can be given for the observation of wild animals, since it is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat. Care should be taken to see the animals and follow the instructions given either by the guide or ranger.
- The gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients to keep track of the primates in question until their location, but does not guarantee that the animals will be in plain sight.
- The accommodation is based on a room, tent or double or double bed, with private bathroom whenever possible. Individual rooms can be arranged with the payment of an additional fee, but availability can not always be guaranteed.
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd reserves the right to alter any route or agreement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled trip or modify the safari services in any way in case of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather, problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances allow.
- Reserves the right to refuse any person to participate or continue any trip if, in the opinion of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd the opinion of any other person with authority, the person in question behaves in such a way that causes or may cause danger, risks or inconvenience to third parties, damage to property or the environment and ecosystems. No refunds will be made and Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will not be responsible for expenses incurred as a result of such termination.
When you want to book your trip to Uganda, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd follows the following procedure:
- We will send you the booking form by e-mail or by mail or you can download it from our site
- You must return the form of Book by fax or mail.
- As soon as we have received your booking form, we will buy the gorilla permits (when included in the safari)
- Once the permits have been purchased, the details of the trip are finalized and will be confirmed to you. by e-mail
- In the unlikely event that we are not able to obtain gorilla permits, the trip is canceled free of charge and you owe us nothing!
Form of payment
Within a week of the reservation (when we have already acquired the permits of gorillas, if included in the planned safari), you will receive a first invoice, sent by email, for the initial payment of the permit (400 euros, if is planned) and the travel package (20%). This invoice must be paid within 10 days (from the date of the invoice).
Eight weeks before departure, you will be sent an invoice by email, for the remaining amount owed. It details the costs for the entire trip (less than 20% that you have already paid as an advance). This invoice must be paid within 10 days (from the date of the invoice).
Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd operates on the basis of cancellation and following booking conditions:
1. The initial payment for the gorillas permit (400 euros on your first bill) is subject to the following conditions ( Uganda Wildlife Authority standards):
- 150-91 days before the gorilla tracking date> 75% reimbursement
- 90-46 days before the gorilla tracking date> 50% reimbursement
- 45-9 days before the date of follow-up of gorillas> 25% of reimbursement
- 8-0 days before the date of follow-up of gorillas> return of 0%
2. The initial fee for the travel package (20% on your first bill) is subject to the following cancellation conditions:
- 150-91 days before departure> 50% refund
- 90-46 days before the cancellation departure> 25% refund
- 45-9 days before departure> 10% refund
- 8-0 days before departure> 0% refund
3. Payment of the second invoice (total amount minus 20%) is subject to the following cancellation conditions of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd:
- 56-21 days before departure> 50% refund
- 21-10 days before of the item> 25% refund
- 10-0 days before departure> 0% refund
- The first invoice must be paid within 10 days. This invoice will be sent to you by email. In the event that the invoice amount has not been paid into the bank account of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd within 10 days of its shipment, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd applies a penalty percentage of 0.5% per day that is adds to the amount of the original invoice.
- The second invoice must be paid within 10 days. This invoice will be sent to you by mail / e-mail. In the event that the invoice amount has not been paid into the bank account of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd within 10 days of shipment, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd applies a penalty percentage of 0.5% per day that is added to the amount of the original invoice.
- The exceptions to the penalty percentages will be applied in those cases in which the delinquency is due to circumstances "beyond their control". For example, an error by your bank or ours.
Why do the payment conditions mentioned above apply?
A good trip starts with proper planning! In order to coordinate your trip correctly, making reservations and advances for certain accommodations (the most popular accommodations) is vital to ensure that the reservation is confirmed and to avoid unpleasant surprises in Uganda (for example, full hotels). Since we plan and pay for your trip on time and in advance, you can be assured of a well-organized safari through Uganda!
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will do everything possible to ensure that all arrangements and services related to the safari are carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, the company has no direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and, although all suppliers are chosen with the utmost care, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions of such suppliers.
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury of any nature, either to people or property.
- Although all care is taken, Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd is not responsible for direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to luggage or personal effects.
- Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd can not accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including delays in flights, cancellations or force majeure events, such as war or threat of war. , riots, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, closure of borders, acts of government authorities or others, strikes, robberies, epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, extreme weather conditions, fires, technical problems and / or mechanics in transportation and all similar events beyond the control of the company.
- It is the responsibility of all members of the tour to have the corresponding passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documents required for the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the clients to take medical precautions and practices in matters of health and safety. You should seek medical advice long before traveling.
- Customers are strongly advised to obtain travel insurance before arriving in Uganda. A local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while on a safari with Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd.
- The respective laws of the country govern the responsibilities of Uganda Bike Safaris Ltd towards passengers transported in their own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of the action arises.
If you have any questions about our payment and cancellation terms, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on the Contact Form.
Waiver to be filled in by every rider before leaving. Click on this link to download the form.